Engineering is a problem-solving business, which develops conceptual designs from client specifications and requirements, and then delivers a most cost-effective and efficient solution and product right through the whole life cycle of an EPCM project – FEED, Detailed Design, Fabrication, Installation, Maintenance and De-Commissioning.
- Developing technological bridges between our differing businesses and sectors of activity, for the benefit of our clients.
- Available, flexible and responsive; thanks to the diversity of our team members from CAD technicians to specialist Chartered Engineers of various disciplines.
- Bring innovative solutions through critical thinking. The group structure facilitates the provision of tailor-made solutions, which any bespoke projects requires.
Global Engineering Services
Our Engineering Department is involved in the following areas:
- FEED, Conceptual and detailed Designs
- Design studies and fabrication of sheet metal, mechanical equipment and piping
- Calculation analysis
- Virtual reality and 3D simulation
- Electrical engineering and automation in high and low current engineering applications. Including: non-destructive testing, inspection emergency event checks for fire and lightning.
- General installation
- Naval development applications
- Industrialisation: design of machines tools and inspection equipment.
- Project ownership: lifecycle, maintenance and disposal.
- 7 engineering companies located across France and the United Kingdom
- Over 200 people dedicated to engineering particular or overall services with externalise services possibility.
- Established audited material supply chain.
- Specialised software, assisting in the modelling and analysis of components and assemblies (3D modelling, stress analysis, cost analysis…)