Our sectors of activity have one thing in common: the high level of requirements imposed by our clients’ needs.
We have an in-depth knowledge of international standards and our teams are well aware of the evolving nature of the environment in which they work, one of the specific aspects of their trade.
Our specialists draft operating instructions on a daily basis, in respect of regulations and in a consistent manner, supported by close quality control.
We consider that risks related to industrial health and safety (IHS) must be anticipated and we work towards their prevention – a commitment that works to the advantage of our personnel, our partners, our suppliers and our clients.
The Health and Safety department as well as company management all work towards ensuring improvements are made in this domain, not only through employee awareness and training on risk control, but also by sharing experience and measuring our performance in terms of industrial health and safety.
- Eliminate the dangers, analyze and control the risks related to our activities
- Reinforce the protection of the employees by improving their working conditions,
- Consult and involve everyone in the analysis and control of health and safety conditions at work.
From the beginning, Efinor is trying to combine its needs with the respect of environment for the future generations. Each collaborator feels involved in this global issue and works, at his own level, to reduce our impact on the environment.
- Manage our waste and our consumption of natural and energy resources,
- Prevent any possible environmental pollution.
The common factor developed over recent years regarding our organizational and industrial methods as well as competitiveness is that of satisfying the needs of our clients through a continuous improvement approach.
By implementing a quality management approach, we:
- integrate our clients’ needs,
- formalize procedures and operating instructions,
- improve our responsiveness in processing deviations,
- manage each separate project using a pre-defined strategy,
We improve productivity by making continuous improvement the mainstay of our company strategy.
This approach enables each of us to find our place within the organization and to better understand the consequences of our work.
- Respect the applicable technical requirements,
- Ensure that safety and as well as security issues are taken into account at the level of importance required,
- Prevent from all non-quality issues.
- Respect the applicable regulatory, normative and contractual requirements concerning Quality, Safety, Information Security, Health and Safety at work, Radiation Protection and Environment,
- Reinforce our culture of feedback,
- Constantly improve the efficiency of our Integrated Management System,
- Follow up our process of continuous improvement process.