About the Company:
Created in 1988 by Fabrice LEPOTIER, the EFINOR Group is currently composed of 18 subsidiaries. Its DNA is the transformation ofmetal, and it is organized around three complementary and interconnected skills enabling it to offer global services to its customers: Engineering, Manufacturing, and Support.
EFINOR Ltd, as a subsidiary of EFINOR Group acts as a single point of contact for the 3 poles. As an EPC Contractor, EFINOR Ltd are able to offer integrated and global project management capabilities internationally.
About the Role:
EFINOR Ltd are currently recruiting for a Site Quality Inspector to join their team on a permanent basis based just outside of Bristol, UK. The objectives of this role are to support the quality process to ensure the high level of quality standards are maintained and in accordance with the relevant requirements.
Detailed Key Responsibilities:
• Ensure compliance to the Quality Management Systems, policies and procedures to assure continuing compliance to
ISO 9001 and 14001 standards.
• Liaise with internal and external customers on Quality concerns.
• Coordinate monthly review and reporting of progress against the annual quality improvement plans.
• Ensure compliance to the contract quality assurance plan
• Undertake project work in support of quality department on topics such as, quality plan, procedure writing, problem
solving, investigation reporting, audit and governance programmes etc.
• Ensure compliance to customer and product specifications through rigorous inspections
• Monitor all inspection activities
• Monitor sub-contractors
• Approving incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and
returning unacceptable materials
• Approving in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests;
communicating required adjustments to production supervisor,
• Approving finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products
for rework; confirming rework,
• Dealing with document inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarising rework and waste
• Keeping measurement equipment in working condition by following operating instructions; calling for repairs
• Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal
• Accomplishing quality and organising jobs by completing related results as needed
• Managing non-conformities and help to address them, managing corrective and preventative actions and organising
• Exchanging with the client quality inspector
- CSWIP Level 2 Welding Inspection
- Multi discipline Non-destructive testing training
- Responsible welding co-ordinator
- Dye Penetrant PCN Level 2
- CSCS Managers and Professionals Test
- SMSTS (desirable)
• Knowledge of Quality tools and systems e.g. Six Sigma, Lean, EFQA etc.
• Proven relevant experience as a QA Engineer
• Experience of developing and implementing processes and procedures.
• Experience leading investigations / problem solving
• High level of competence in MS Office products
• Sound welding knowledge
• Knowledge in fabrication and tank & pressure designs
• Previous experience of working in a multinational team would be beneficial
• Previous experience in a highly regulated industry advantageous
• Knowledge of ISO 9001, 14000 and OSHAS 45001
• Questioning attitude
• Good team working skills
• The ability to work with a low level of supervision and intervention
• Highly organised with attention to detail
• Good leadership skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills including influencing and presenting
• Ability to work in a team as well as on own initiative with a can -do attitude
• Ability to take responsibility for problems within their own remit and to deliver solutions
• Results focused with the ability to meet commitments and deadlines.
• Logical thinking
• Discretion, ability to maintain confidentiality
The role of Site Quality Inspector is paying between £35,000 and £40,000 a year. The company provides 25 days holiday, pension
contributions, sick pay, death in service, and private medical insurance. If this role sounds exciting to you and you meet the
above requirements, please submit your application online or send your CV to Jason Marley at: email@example.com
Interviews for this position are desired to take place as soon as possible, so apply today!